Breaking News Local News

Fire from Mosquito coils killed 3 Almajiri in Yola South LGA


Warning: Attempt to read property "post_excerpt" on null in /home/tabaraun/nasfm.com.ng/wp-content/themes/voice/template-parts/content.php on line 30

Fire from mosquito coil has burnt three Almajiri students to death in Sabon Pegi, Shagari of Yola South Local Government Area.
Correspondent Bilyaminu Gambo Gambo Kong-kol reports that the incidence occurred on Friday night.

About the author

Zakariyya Aliyu Gwaram

Official Website of NAS FM Yola 89.9.

Leave a Comment